Wednesday, January 21, 2009

CHANGE!!!!


sketch_012009, originally uploaded by Susan Morales.

NEW PRES Very excited I watched online via the BBC website and listened on NPR. Obama speech reminded me a lot of MLK speeches. I would note some samples but I'm too tired and have a terrible memory, call me momento. I'm glad this new pres has brought people together and seems to have motivated America into action. I can't believe we had 8 years of terrible decline and let it happen.

"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor it must be demanded by the oppressed." MLK

sketch_012009
I put pencil to paper today and this is what i got. hmmm.. no reflection of big day today, but its something. Hey I woke up early to watch the inauguration and I do not know why I am still up.

No comments: