Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cancun, Mexico

cancun trip

Hola,

I'm back from vaca. It was a trip of many firsts and of conquering my fear of large bodies of water. I was in the ocean everyday and did things I never would have imagined I would get to do and loved every minute of it. I swam in the ocean and entered it on my own (back story - I learned to swim last year and am terrified of going into the ocean). No need for holding hands. Then I swam w/dolphins, snorkeled (minor panic attack but got through it), kayaked, zip lined above the ocean, and even went into a Cenote! It was all terrifyingly exciting and glad I did it.

As for the rest of the trip lots of shopping and good food. I was lucky to have visited Playa de Carmen during their first art walk and had a taste of the local artistry. It was very inspiring and I'm newly re-energized.

I am once again in tune w/my creative side all the loud noises have gone away and am feeling spiritually lifted. My body, mind, soul feels light and ready for another round.

No comments: