Sunday, January 10, 2010

Full of Compliments


Full of Compliments, originally uploaded by Susan Morales.

I inspire! I see a trend here and I like it. My dear friend Greg has decorated his office and created a piece of artwork to compliment a painting I did for him a while back. He has created this beautiful large cement piece (right of pict) to compliment my portrait. I love the colors and the contrast of the roughness of the painting in comparison w/everything around it. It really is a honor for me to see friends take something I created as inspiration. This is very exciting for me and makes me want to do more. Thank you!

Greg when it warms up I need to visit Boston. Gotta make it happen this year! XOXO

2 comments:

Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg said...

Suzie, you are welcome here ANYTIME!!! I'd love to see you. G